Sales Specialists improve sales and overall business growth. They have an in-depth understanding of all company products and services, and the skills and industry knowledge required to sell them. Sales Specialists might also prepare marketing budgets, conduct research and analyze trends, lead the sales team, and perform sales forecasts.
• Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• B.Sc OF Engineering ( Electrical Engineering ) Master preferred.
years' experience (only marketing and sales experience will be counted).
• Strong sales and marketing background in Motor Drives, Industrial Motors, PLC and Solar Energy Systems
• Working under stress.
• Interpersonal competencies
and presentation skills.
• Excellent telephone manner & customer services & negotiation skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Team worker & results-oriented.
• Attention to details and •
•Analytic and rational
•Able to analyses and interpret data.
What's great about the job?
- Conducting market research and sharing findings with the team.
- Working alongside the team to draw up strategies to increase customer base.
- Managing a network of vendors and suppliers.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with customers that are built on trust,
- Keeping up-to-date with advancements in marketing
- Insurance after 6 months.
- Annual Salary increase.
- Annual technical training (online or by our organization).